Welcome to your course guide for Library Science 102, Internet Research Methods.
Please be sure to check the Weekly Updates tab regularly for important class content, assignments, and readings.
Reminder: This class meets for 8 weeks (October 24 through December 18).
How to Succeed in this Class
To assess your progress in class, read the syllabus and regularly consult the class web page so you are clear on assignment due dates and expectations Also:
- Be prepared to complete all work on time and participate in class discussions.
- Be respectful of your fellow students in discussions, even if you disagree.
- Don’t miss assignments or fail to participate in discussions, without contacting me first.
- Proofread your work: This is a transfer-level college course. Take time to do careful, thorough, and thoughtful work. Remember to proofread. Students will lose points for submitting work with poor expression of concepts or thoughts, constant errors in writing, or lack of proofreading.
- Ask me if you don’t know or aren’t sure about something!